Are you Experiencing a Crisis Pregnancy?
Would you like to learn more about adoption as a positive option?
- Are you worried about how your pregnancy may affect your future?
- Do you have anxiety about not being ready to be a parent?
- Are you scared about being pregnant and homeless?
- Do you want to speak to an adoption counselor?
- Are you interested in information about adoption?
- Do you need information about adoption resources available to you?
What is a Crisis Pregnancy?
A crisis pregnancy is an unplanned (or in some cases planned) pregnancy that can be a result from the following:
- Abandonment by the birth father
- No parental support
- No financial support
- Lack of resources
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Unable or incapacitated to be a parent or care for an infant
- Human trafficking
- Coercion or deceit
- or any other case, but we’re still here to help.
Is There Help for Unplanned Crisis Pregnancy?
Yes, there is help! We are a not-for-profit adoption agency. Since 2004, we have helped hundreds of pregnant women, birth parents, and families. Call (623) 695-4112 for help for pregnant women.
If adoption is right for you, we will make sure your baby is placed with the adoptive family of your choice, your rights are protected, and that you receive all the financial and medical assistance allowed by Arizona law. All telephone calls are confidential and there is never any obligation or costs to you.